Updated at 2023-03-25
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Eula, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to AstroVaidya, F-95, Okhla Phase 3, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110020 that is responsible for your information under this Eula..
- Country: where AstroVaidya or the owners/founders of AstroVaidya are based, in this case is.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit AstroVaidya and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by AstroVaidya as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: AstroVaidya’s site, which can be accessed via this URL:.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with AstroVaidya to use the Services.
This End User License Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a binding agreement between you (“End User”, “you” or “your”) and AstroVaidya (“Company”, “we”, “us” or ” our”). This Agreement governs the relationship between you and us, and your use of the Company AstroVaidya. Throughout this Agreement, End User and Company may each be referred to as a “Party” or collectively, the
If you are using the website on behalf of your employer or other entity (an “Organisation”) for whose benefit you utilise the website or who owns or otherwise controls the means through which you utilise or access the website, then the terms “End User”, “you”, and “your” shall apply collectively to you as an individual and to the Organisation. If you use, or purchase a license or to, the website on behalf of an Organisation, you hereby acknowledge, warrant, and covenant that you have the authority to 1) purchase a license to the website on behalf of the Organisation; 2) bind the Organisation to the terms of this Agreement
By downloading, installing, accessing, or using the website you: (a) affirm that you have all of the necessary permissions and authorisations to access and use the website; (b) if you are using the website pursuant to a license purchased by an organisation, that you are authorised by that organisation to access and use the website(c) acknowledge that you have read and that you understand this agreement; (d) represent that you are of sound mind and of legal age (18 years of age or older) to enter into a binding agreement; and (e) accept and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
If you do not agree to these terms, do not download, install, access, or use the software. if you have already downloaded the software, delete it from your computing device.
The Application is licensed, not sold, to you by AstroVaidya for use strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Subject to the terms of this Agreement and, if applicable, those terms provided in the License Agreement, AstroVaidya grants you a limited, non-exclusive, perpetual, revocable, and non-transferable license to:
- download, install and use the Software on one (1) Computing Device per single user license that you have purchased and been granted. If you have multiple Computer Devices in which you wish to use the Software, you agree to acquire a license for the number of devices you intend to use;
- access, view, and use on such Computing Device the End User Provided Materials made available in or otherwise accessible through the Software, strictly in accordance with this Agreement, and any other terms and conditions applicable to such End User Provided Materials;
- install and use the trial version of the Software on any number of Computing Devices for a trial period of fifteen (15) unique days after installation.
- receive updates and new features that become available during the one (1) year period from the date on which you purchased the license to the Software.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the Application or make the Application available to any third party.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Application.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of Astro Vaidya or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the Application.
All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, patent disclosures and inventions (whether patentable or not), trademarks service marks, trade secrets, know-how and other confidential information, trade dress, trade names, logos, corporate names and domain names, together with all of the good will associated there with, derivative works and all other rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) that are part of the Software that are otherwise owned by AstroVaidya shall always remain the exclusive property of Astro Vaidya (or of its suppliers or licensors, if and when applicable). Nothing in this Agreement grants you (or any Organisation) a license to Astro Vaidya’s Intellectual Preperty Rights.
You agree that this is Agreement conveys a limited license to use AstroVaidya’s Intellectual Property Rights, solely as part of the Software (and not independently of it), and only for the effective Term of the license granted to you hereunder. Accordingly, your use of any of AstroVaidya’s Intellectual Property Rights independently of the Software or outside the scope of this Agreement shall be considered an infringement of Astro Vaidya’s Intellectual Property Rights. This shall not limit, however, any claim AstroVaidya may have for a breach of contract in the event you breach a term or condition of this Agreement. You shall use the highest standard of care to safeguard all Software (including all copies thereof) from infringement, misappropriation, theft, misuse or unauthorised access. Except as expressly granted in this Agreement, AstroVaidya reserves and shall retain all rights, title, and interest in the Software, including all copyrights and copyrightable subject matter, trademarks and trademark able subject matter, patents and patentable subject matter, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights, registered, unregistered, granted, applied-for, or both now in existence or that may be created, relating to the thereto.
You (or the Organisation, if and as applicable) shall retain ownership of all Intellectual Property Rights in and to the work products that you create through or with the assistance of the Software.
Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements or suggestions (collectively, “Suggestions”) provided by you to AstroVaidya with respect to the Application shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Astro Vaidya.
Astro Vaidya shall be free to use, copy, modify, publish, or redistribute the Suggestions for any purpose and in any way without any credit or any compensation to you.
Modifications to Application
AstroVaidya reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
Updates to Application
AstroVaidya may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/ functionality of the Application, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades and other modifications (“Updates”).
Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the Application. You agree that AstroVaidya has no obligation to (i) provide any Updates, or (i) continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of the Application to you.
You further agree that all Updates will be (i) deemed to constitute an integral part of the Application, and (ii) subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.