SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE MANGAL DOSHA
In everyday parlance, a person, regardless of gender, is said to have Mangal Dosha if the planet Mars is located in their Lagna or Ascendant, the 1st House, or in the horoscope’s 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th House, respectively. This is true even if Mars is in another house. The influence of Mangal Dosha may be seen in a person’s qualities as well as their actions. However, its greatest influence will be felt in marriage matters, namely its amicability, durability, and success. However, while its impacts are often adverse, they may take various forms depending on where Mars is located concerning the Houses.
STRAIGHT FORWARD TREATMENTS FOR THE MANGAL DOSHA
If a person receives divine blessings and protection, the effects of Mangal Dosha may be greatly decreased, and they can rescue themselves from any major damage that may come their way. This is true regardless of the level or severity of the condition known as Mangal Dosha. People may seek healing from the negative consequences of Mangal Dosha by worshiping Goddess Durga, Sri Hanuman, and Lord Mangal, offering earnest petitions to these deities, and seeking their blessings.
People may reduce the negative effects of the Mangal Dosha by doing several basic activities and praying for divine intervention. These acts have the potential to be effective treatments for the condition.
EFFECTS OF MANGAL DOSHA
- When Mars is in the first House, the first House is the House of the partner. So, it usually affects married life and causes fights that don’t need to happen. It could also lead to fights and physical attacks. Because of this unacceptable behaviour, a person might feel tension and stress or get separated or divorced.
- When Mars is in the second House, it affects a person’s family life. It also makes life harder for people who are married and at work.
- When Mars is in the 4th House, it will hurt your career. This person will change jobs and not do well in their career. The trouble with money will always be there.
- When Mars is in the seventh House, a person has too much energy and will be short-tempered, making it hard for them to get along with their family. Also, this person will be very bossy and tell their partner what to do, and they may have more than one partner.
- When Mars is in the 8th House, a person will be lazy and unable to get along with their elders. As a result, the person will lose the paternal property.
- When Mars is in the 12th House, people with the Manglik sign will have enemies. They will also have mental problems and lose money.
MANIFESTATIONS OF CERTAIN DOSHA QUALITIES
Manglik traits may be seen in individuals of both sexes.
- Mars, as a planet, is symbolic of such concepts as respect, vitality, ego, and self-esteem. Because of this, a person who possesses the Mangal Dosha tends to have a short fuse. Therefore, Manglik people have difficulty bending and adapting to the people they are in relationships with.
- It is possible to draw parallels between the energy that Manglik possess and that of fire. Because of this, they need to use this energy appropriately to achieve something productive, or they can turn into someone callous.
- The marital life, the mental condition, and the financial situation are all negatively impacted by Mangal Dosha.
- If a Manglik is born on a Tuesday, the impacts are not carried over into their life.
- Additionally, the nullification of the adverse consequences occurs when a Manglik couple weds another Manglik couple.
TREATMENTS FOR MANGAL DOSHA
Methods for mitigating its negative effects
- The detrimental consequences of Mangal Dosha may be mitigated in several different ways. The following are enumerated here:
- Observing a fast to appease Mars while participating in the Kumbh Vivah and reciting mantras
- Donations and offerings are being accepted.
- Putting on rings made of precious stones as a type of jewellry
- Paying a visit to the temples of Navagraha and Hanuman
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
WHAT IS MANGAL DOSHA?
And this individual is referred to as a Manglik since they have the Mangal Dosha. Mars’ placement in the first house has profound implications for the partner in a married relationship. It is possible for there to be conflicts, which might then develop into physical aggression and assault. A marriage between a Manglik and a person who is not a Manglik is extremely likely to result in tense situations, uncomfortable situations, misery, and separation.
WHAT FACTORS CONTRIBUTE TO A PERSON’S AFFLICTION WITH THE MANGLIK DOSHA?
A person is said to be Manglik if the planet Mars is in the first, fourth, seventh, or twelfth house. The placement of Mars in House no.2 is also regarded to be Manglik Dosha in southern India.
WHAT ARE THE SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A MANGLIK AND A PERSON WHO IS NOT A MANGLIK?
A marriage between a Manglik and a person who is not a Manglik is extremely likely to result in tense situations, uncomfortable situations, misery, and separation. It is believed that a Manglik individual can only marry another Manglik person. If this is not the case, the couple risks their relationship becoming violent or breaking apart.
IN ASTROLOGY, WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE CHANDER MANGLIK DOSHA?
Checking the placement of Mars from Venus also confirms the severe Manglik Dosha, which is considered to be an even greater threat than the Chander Manglik Dosha. If Mars is placed in such houses from the Moon, one is said to have Chander Manglik, which doubles the Dosha. Checking the placement of Mars from Venus also confirms the severe Manglik Dosha.